ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Conference Pre-Registration Form should be submitted online along with the electronic version of the extended abstract before July 15, 2017
- Payment of Registration Fees:
- Step 1: Please make required payments following the payment modes as instructed in the below section: 'Registration Fees'
- Step 2: Please keep payment information available, such as, Demand Draft No. or NEFT Transaction ID or International Money Transfer using bank Swift code etc.If payment mode is Demand Draft, please make sure to send the Demand Draft through Postal Mail Services addressed to: Organising Secretary, ICTACEM 2017,Department of Aerospace Engineering,Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur - 721 302, India
- Step 3: Please keep scanned image of demand draft or online bank transaction receipts etc.
- Step 4: Please access your online ICTACEM account http://www.ictacem.org and go to 'Payment' section. Enter transaction information as well as upload the scanned images of the documents/receipts/scanned image of demand draft etc.
The registration fees for the Conference are as follows:
Delegates from SAARC Countries: Before After November 10, 2017 November 10, 2017 Educational Institutions Rs. 8,000 Rs. 10,000 Research Organisations/Industries Rs. 10,000 Rs. 12,000 Students Rs. 2,000 Rs. 2,500 Delegates from Other Countries: Educational/Research Institutes US$ 450 US$ 500 Students US$ 100 US$ 125
The fee will cover a copy of the conference proceedings, inaugural reception, breakfast, lunches and tea/coffee services during session breaks. Registered participants will be invited to the conference banquet and other evening programs.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment of registration fees for ICTACEM 2017 is to be made through the following methods:
- Demand Draft in favour of "CEP-STC, IIT Kharagpur”, A/C No. 95562200002955 drawn on Syndicate Bank / State Bank of India / AXIS Bank / other banks located at Kharagpur or any foreign bank located in Kolkata, India.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is acceptable payable to A/C No. 95562200002955, Account Name: "CEP-STC, IIT Kharagpur”, Name of the bank: Syndicate Bank, Branch: KHARAGPUR SRIC IIT CAMPUS, IFSC: SYNB0009556
- Cash/travelers cheques payment is acceptable during the conference days as well.
- For the participants from abroad, the payment may also be made through money transfer of the syndicate bank using the SWIFT code: SYNBINBB120 to a/c No. 95562200002955. Name of the account "CEP-STC, IIT Kharagpur”. Name of the bank: Syndicate Bank, IIT Kharagpur, India.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don’t forget to write the subject matter as “ICTACEM 2017” while transferring the money through NEFT or SWIFT mechanism and also intimate the same to the organizing secretary, ICTACEM 2017.